Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Head Injury

(5 Posts)
pregnantat50 Fri 21-Oct-16 15:45:59

I have just accidentally banged my forehead very hard against a wall. I was placing something in the bin and the wall juts out (Like a pillar) behind the bin, I misjudged the speed I bent down and whack, I felt really odd, but didnt pass out, but I have been a little sick (shock I think) and my forehead has a massive red bump emerging. I dont think I need medical attention but was wondering if anyone knows what part of the head is the worst to hit? I have a feeling its the side rather than the forehead. I am alone until 5pm but will my son is picking me up then and so I wont be alone, I am sure I am just being silly but the bang was so hard, it shocked me.

MrsGosling71 Fri 21-Oct-16 15:48:41

To be honest, if you've been sick I would get it looked at. Better to be safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon x

pregnantat50 Fri 21-Oct-16 15:54:00

yes, just called my son, he is coming to get me now and we will pop into walk in on the way home...I just dont relish the thought of a Friday night in A&E (dont suppose anyone does!)

Thanks MrsGosling71

idontlikealdi Fri 21-Oct-16 15:58:31

Good plan op - vomiting is a reason to go and get checked out.

MrsGosling71 Fri 21-Oct-16 15:58:34

Hope you get seen to quickly and everything is ok. It might not be too bad at this time, early evening. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now