Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

moms with CF (cystic fibrosis) child London

(1 Post)
chelseamommy Thu 13-Oct-16 18:27:16

Hi,

My son was diagnosed with cf at 4 weeks old via heelprick test. He is now 8,5 months old and doing relatively well. Good growth and weight. We had our first pseudomonas infection recently which in my opinion he caught from his routine bronchoscopy which i had delayed for this exact reason for fear that he would be more unwell. We had it done at the royal brompton hospital in London. Has anyone had similar experiences with the doctor pushing you to do the bronchoscopy even if your child was doing very well?? This has made me so upset!!!! I would also love to meet other mums in London with cf kids as no one else can really relate to this issue. Other cf kids moms form other places please also welcome to join i would love to hear how other babies are doing!!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now