Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

anyone else feeling a bit under the weather

(4 Posts)
bananaskin123 Thu 13-Oct-16 11:11:35

Came back from holiday last Friday. Saturday had cystitis type thing and really, really exhausted. Managed to stagger to work on Monday. Had sore throat on Monday night so thought I was getting a cold. On Tuesday took a specimen to the GPs then collected prescription for Furantonin antibiotic. Only took one and felt really cold, shaky and fluey. Staying home today but still feel, well, exhausted and totally drained. Cold hasn't fully developed either. Just wondered if it could be a virus of some kind. GP is changing the antibiotic for the cystitis and will probably pick that up this evening even though I think this has cleared with OTC remedy from Boots.

Just wondered if anyone else was feeling like this.

puppydogmummy Fri 14-Oct-16 07:41:37

No help really, just wanted to say hope you feel better today!flowers

ChuckBiscuits Fri 14-Oct-16 07:42:59

Yes. Am fighting it off and need a day in bed.

themindbogglesallthetime Fri 14-Oct-16 15:24:43

I've had a sickness bug that's been going about & now I have a cold/funny cough thing going on (almost like a head cold at times then it feels like I'm going to get a chest infection) neither have developed yet & hopefully they don't! Feel really fun down & crappy. Hope you feel better soon! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now