Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

PMT - remedies??

(2 Posts)
mandbaby Sat 08-Oct-16 20:28:08

Help!! I am so grumpy and irritable for about ten days before my period. Bearing in mind that my periods are as regular as clockwork (28 day cycle) so I am grumpy for 10 days every month and it's causing problems at home. Last month, my husband got so fed up with my moodiness he asked for a divorce!! We've since worked things out but I can already feel myself taking my bad mood out on him and our beautiful three children. Tonight I was so shouty and snappy with them, I've just GOT to try SOMETHING.

I will not take anti-depressants so please don't suggest seeing a doctor - but I'm happy to take any vitamins or herbal remedies that anyone can recommend.

bigoldbird Sat 08-Oct-16 20:34:01

Try mixing Clary Sage essential oil with body lotion and rubbing into your tum. It worked for me. Possibly placebo effect but cost effective so may be worth a try. Was on anti depressants for other reasons and they made not a jot of difference to PMT.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now