Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help! Mild chest pains and tingly arm and leg.

(5 Posts)
ladyvimes Thu 06-Oct-16 09:55:13

I came home from doing the school run and suddenly felt weird and dizzy so lay on the sofa. I now have tingling in my left arm and left leg/foot and a mild but stabby pain under my arm pit.
I suffer from depression and anxiety so it could be some sort of panic attack.
Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do? Part of my anxiety is based around doctors/hospital so I never know if I should call them or m overreacting.
I am only early thirties.

Julietsnurse1 Thu 06-Oct-16 10:03:45

Not an HCP but take action, now.

MissBattleaxe Thu 06-Oct-16 10:21:11

Can you get to an out of hours walk in centre? Some hospitals have them. Can anyone drive you? Even if this is not a heart attack, they are symptoms you should not ignore. See a doctor. You are not a time waster and you have every right to treatment so don't be apprehensive.

Good luck.

Ginslinger Thu 06-Oct-16 10:24:50

telephone 111 and they'll talk you through any action you might need to take.

littlemissneela Thu 06-Oct-16 10:50:32

I hope you are ok OP. If you haven't already, I would phone 111 and describe your symptoms to them. Better to be safe, and you are not wasting anyones time by asking if you need help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now