Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Am I being silly ?

(5 Posts)
RachelLL92 Mon 05-Sep-16 11:51:06

I have recently started to compulsively bite my tongue and pick at my arms
Anxiety
Stress ?
Any suggestions ? blush

FeedMeAndTellMeImPretty Mon 05-Sep-16 13:03:07

I go through periods of this, I guess it's like nail biting. Is there anything particular on your mind? The only way I stop it is if I'm too busy to sit picking or if I consciously stop myself whenever i realise I'm doing it.

I bite little tiny ulcers off my tongue and end up with it completely numb and bleeding. So stupid!

RachelLL92 Mon 05-Sep-16 13:49:20

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty relaxed about it I think maybe I'm stressed and don't know it hormones lol

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Mon 05-Sep-16 13:54:34

Sounds stress related to me. I pick at my cuticles when I'm stressed. It's disgusting and leaves me with bloody fingers.

Find a way to de-stress. I know that's easier said than done when you are 35 weeks pregnant.

RachelLL92 Mon 05-Sep-16 17:15:28

My 2yo is a superstar she's in bed by 7 so I generally kinda lay about after 8 guess il just need to start pampering a bit more wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now