Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

small non itchy rash on breast

(5 Posts)
ChunkyMcBitch Sat 20-Aug-16 22:52:20

Ive always had an inverted nipple on that side, p-lus a slight discharge, which was checked out at a breast clinic about 7 years ago and I was given all clear. A small rash, doesnt itch, no pain, appeared a few days ago. It has shrunk slightly but is still there. Today I noticed pain in my armpit on that side and there are 2 distinct lumps which are very painful to touch and hurt just having my arm by my side.
I can't ever remember those glands swelling before, but I did have a 24 hour cough and cold bug type thing yesterday so I guess it could be related to that. Everything I reads though points towards Inflammatory Breast Cancer nd I just wondered if anyone had any experience/advice while I wait to try and get an appointment on Monday morning.
Thanks

GloGirl Mon 22-Aug-16 18:23:58

Sorry, no.experience or worss of reassurance for you but I've just read your thread - how did you get on today? flowers

ChunkyMcBitch Mon 22-Aug-16 23:58:52

Thanks for replying flowers

I didn't go, I'm afraid I chickened out. Lumps are still there but the rash seems smaller. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks again

GloGirl Tue 23-Aug-16 07:54:29

Oh no!! sad

Come on now, woman up and arrange something nice to do after your appointment like a nice slice of cake and hot chocolate brew

Scubsdiver88 Sat 01-Oct-16 08:17:44

Hi chunky mcbitch did you get yourself checked out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now