Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Vaginal pain tmi

(11 Posts)
FuckFaceMagee Wed 10-Aug-16 06:56:49

I'm not sure what's causing it but for the last week I've had constant pain inside my vagina.

Around 1-2 inches inside. I've tried to feel for any lumps and bumps but can't feel anything 'different'. There is one area that if I touch, it sends shooting pain through me.

I've also had dried blood yesterday when I wiped.

Yes I know I need to head to the doctors but it's embarrassing and it hurts.

I'm don't need to pee more, nor does it burn when I do go.

Any idea?

Shakey15000 Wed 10-Aug-16 07:11:12

Any other problems passing urine or stools? TMI but any rough sex recently? Given birth in the last year or so? Any discharge? I'm not a medical bod btw

FuckFaceMagee Wed 10-Aug-16 07:45:17

Urine ok, stools a little looser than normal, no rough sex and had DD is 3.5.

The pain is that intense right now that I feel sick. Just dropping DD at nursery then going home before calling the doctors

FuckFaceMagee Wed 10-Aug-16 07:51:00

No discharge but feels wet constantly.

Shakey15000 Wed 10-Aug-16 07:59:14

Poor you sad could you have scratched yourself inserting a tampon perhaps?

FuckFaceMagee Wed 10-Aug-16 08:01:16

No I don't use tampons. A long time ago I tried but it was so uncomfortable I never used one again.

Just worried, as the pain seems to be radiating now.

And it's making me ratty and moody because I can't do fuck all about it yet.

FuckFaceMagee Wed 10-Aug-16 14:08:01

Been to the doctors, had an internal exam and it hurt like hell, extremely painful. That was at 10:30am and it made me bleed, I'm still bleeding slightly now.

Had several swabs and took a pregnancy test. (Negative). On 7 days worth of antibiotics and was given a vaginal pessery but after roughly 30 seconds of it being inside me I had to remove it - was excruciating.

Results from swabs should be back Friday afternoon. Nervous.

Shakey15000 Wed 10-Aug-16 17:08:40

Did they say what it might be? Ouch flowers

WhingyNinja Wed 10-Aug-16 17:11:59

Bloody hell that sounds awful, you poor thing!

FuckFaceMagee Wed 10-Aug-16 18:25:13

Thinks it may be an infection but she doesn't think it's likely due to the amount of pain I'm in.

Just waiting for the results back.
It's been 8 hours and I only stopped bleeding an hour ago.

Couldn't use the vaginal pessery as I had it in for around 30 seconds but it just caused too much pain that I had to take it out.

So really fed up atm sad

Shakey15000 Fri 12-Aug-16 07:03:02

Good luck for today. Any relief yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now