Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

i smell like im rotting - PID-any nurses/gp/midwives?

(11 Posts)
AprilSkies44 Fri 29-Jul-16 14:30:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Aquamarine70 Fri 29-Jul-16 15:25:30

So sorry to hear thatflowers. Hopefully the medications will help. Have you got a number that you can call at the hospital that you can talk to a nurse or Dr?

bluebelle2662 Fri 29-Jul-16 19:25:42

Sorry for your loss. I recently had a similar event.

Keep going with the antibiotics, see if things improve. I suppose there is a possibility something remains in there, if it hasn't cleared up by the end of the antibiotics then see someone again, especially if you start to feel unwell x

AprilSkies44 Fri 29-Jul-16 20:05:09

P1nkP0ppy Fri 29-Jul-16 20:08:53

I really think you need to be seen either by an OOHs Dr or at A&E op.
It's clear that you're really poorly and you have a temperature and are in pain despite the antibiotics.
Please don't wait until next week.

Allalonenow Fri 29-Jul-16 20:15:25

The pain and the high temp. would make me say you should be checked over by a medic, I wouldn't leave it till you see the GP next week.

And I'm so sorry for your loss April.

Ohflippinheck Fri 29-Jul-16 20:16:08

I'm so sorry for your loss. flowers

I would call the ooh gp/111.
I'm not medically trained but I had retained placenta which became infected so have been in a similar boat. If your temp is up and you feel unwell it's worth letting them know so they can keep tabs on you.
Good luck x

AprilSkies44 Fri 29-Jul-16 20:32:02

ExasperatedAlmostAlways Fri 29-Jul-16 20:43:04

Could be something retained. I think you should call ooh for advice. They will be able to advise whether the ab are all that's needed it whether you need a scan to check.

beautifulgirls Fri 29-Jul-16 20:56:42

You need to speak to a doctor. This could become quite serious without further treatment but the doctors are the best placed to make that call if needed. Please don't leave it too late and make yourself even more ill.

AprilSkies44 Sat 30-Jul-16 13:53:53

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now