Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Feeling like I'm coming down with something for over a week.

(5 Posts)
SaggyNaggy Fri 15-Jul-16 08:44:18

I feel really odd.
Tired, nose a little stuffy, chest a bit heavy, head a little fuzzy, mpouth. It feels like I'm about to come down with something but its been like this for over a week.
I'm not sneezing nor coughing though, I just feel blerch.

Does that make sense?
Any one with idea what it could be?

SaggyNaggy Fri 15-Jul-16 08:44:52

Dry mouth that should say.

MackerelOfFact Fri 15-Jul-16 08:50:51

I get this every couple of months or so when colds are doing the rounds. I think it's just your body successfully fighting off a virus that would otherwise make you feel pretty ill!

I only tend to get properly unwell once a virus or infection hits my chest. Up until then I just get the sort of niggly feelings you describe.

SaggyNaggy Fri 15-Jul-16 09:01:02

Hope you're right and thanks for the reply. I just feel lethargic and poopy. smile

KanyesVest Fri 15-Jul-16 13:19:13

I've had that the last few days and woke yesterday feeling like I had a tonne weight on my sternum. I started coughing last night, barking, croup like cough, and this morning it was worse, with a croaky throat. I'm starting to feel like the coughis easing already though, so fingers crossed it's not a lingering lurgy. Hope yours passes soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now