Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

if I was (unusually) 9 days early one month, could I expect to be 9 days later the next month? ?

(8 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 12-Jul-16 17:58:17

Just that really. Have been regular as clockwork as long as I can remember but then a couple of cycles ago I was a few days early, then last time nine days early, but now I am a couple of days late and I'm nervous!
It has been irregular for the last two month s but always 28days before that.
Anyone any experience of this?

NK346f2849X127d8bca260 Tue 12-Jul-16 19:36:20

How old are you?

LivingInMidnight Tue 12-Jul-16 20:24:14

It's happened to me before for a few months and then sorted itself out. I think it was probably stress related in my case.

LivingInMidnight Tue 12-Jul-16 20:25:31

Urgh sorry I phrased that badly, the late one set my cycle back to 28 days again. I'm usually exactly 28 days too.

keeponkeepinon Tue 12-Jul-16 21:57:19

Should have said, mid thirties.

I am hoping that because I was extra early last time, perhaps I'll be equally late this time to re set the usual cycle.
When I think of it, I have been under a certain amount of extra stress over last two months, nothing major but continuous low level stuff. Maybe I've been more affected than I realised?

AlpacaLypse Tue 12-Jul-16 22:01:37

There's no rhyme or reason with it in my experience. It's just plain infuriating. Stress has all sorts of weird effects on cycle timings.

Are you concerned you may be pregnant?

EarthboundMisfit Tue 12-Jul-16 22:05:14

That's happened to me a number of times, so definitely a possibility.

keeponkeepinon Tue 12-Jul-16 23:36:32

Yes, I shouldn't be, but there's always the possibility of that 1%.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now