Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

periods and hormones

(3 Posts)
LilQueenie Mon 11-Jul-16 01:09:37

does anyone else feel like this? Each month I feel like I am hit twice with pmt. I go from normal to emotional, losing my temper, hating myself and feeling like I am nothing. I think it is roughly at ovulation and then sometimes just before I get my period. Soon as my period starts I automatically calm knowing the hormones are decreasing. Is this normal to have pmt twice in the month. Its really bad and affects me to the point I feel like two different people.

NoMoreStickers Mon 11-Jul-16 09:25:15

I'm the same, up and down throughout cycle though I'm also getting bleeding around ovulation time now and my skin is terrible too!

Minime85 Mon 11-Jul-16 18:12:25

I would say I have more than one type of emotional up and down. I get very short fused a week or so before and then quite emotional just afterwards. My partner picked up on to be honest

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now