Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Embarrassing problem

(5 Posts)
Sweatymess Fri 08-Jul-16 13:43:07

Does anyone else sweat excessively?
I'm not even sure I'm sweating excessively but it feels like that. I just moved a mattress & a few boxes/bits of furniture, and I'm sweating quite a lot. I don't find it physically taxing, I'm not out of breath or anything just very sweaty.

Also in hot weather just leisurely walking has me sweating a LOT. Especially in between my legs it's so mortifying sad

If it's relevant, I'm not overweight(ish). I'm 5'9, 13st 6ish and exercise frequently.

PalcumTowder Fri 08-Jul-16 20:43:24

Have you always been this way or is it new?

Wolfiefan Fri 08-Jul-16 20:44:12

How old is it? Could it be hormonal?

Sweatymess Fri 08-Jul-16 20:47:02

I've been like this as long as I can remember? It's particularly awful in summer and when I sweat between my legs it gives off a really strange, not very nice smell. It's so embarrassing and I'm sure it's not normal sad

PalcumTowder Sat 09-Jul-16 11:59:58

I don't think excessive sweating in itself is unusual, but the weird smell would worry me. Is it possible you have an infection or thrush or anything that could be causing that? Sweat itself doesn't really smell until it gets stale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now