Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I have a wart like growth on my leg,is it cancer?

(2 Posts)
lukeymom Sun 03-Jul-16 02:07:34

I have had this for about three years.It started off small obviously and is now 1.5cm in diameter. It is raised with dark bits on it.I can tell it is spreading some more because it has soft pink skin around it which is also raised. It itches alot lately as well. I can't see my gp as I don't have one.I was struck off three months ago because I didn't book an appointment for an asthma check. I hate how I was treated and don't want to 're register even though my two little son's are still with the practice.Is there anyone else I can see that can refer me to a dermatologist?

VimFuego101 Sun 03-Jul-16 02:10:33

If you contact your local health authority they will find you a GP and make someone take you - you won't get a choice, they will just assign you one. You need to get it looked at, it sounds concerning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now