Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

wtf is this viral thing and when will it go away?

(1 Post)
Titsalinabumsquash Sat 02-Jul-16 15:40:40

I've had a classic cold for a week now, runny nose, sneezing, fever etc. Except rather than gradually getting better it's getting worse by the day, my throat has closed up to the point where I keep panicking because I can't draw a decent breath (especially after coughing up a load of gunk it seems to stick shut tmi sorry) yesterday I started getting pins and needles in my hands and feet which are still there and then today my head feels like it's underwater, my hearing is muffled and my eyesight is blurry.
My chest hurts, my throat hurts, my head hurts and my hands and feet hurt with the pins and needles. I can potter around after a couple of paracetamol dissolved in water but I'm useless for much more.

Has anyone had this and knows how long it lasts? I hoped to be feeling better by now not worse everytime I wake up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now