Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

what happened?

(4 Posts)
nell15 Tue 28-Jun-16 14:52:31

I'm still trying to make sense of something that happened to me today - I had a bout of feeling absent and confused. I woke up fine - a bit upset about the referendum and the state of politics generally also a few personal and family problems on my mind but nothing major.

I have a box of beauty products - a free gift sitting on my dressing table and felt very confused and couldn't remember where I'd got it from, I felt muddled and disoriented for about half an hour. And I I felt sick and a headache came on. I ok now just a bit headachey

I'm 60, no real health problems, no medications, bp good. Not prone to many ailments, but I have just lost an aunt and I have my mum in a nursing home with dementia and health problems

pippinandtog Tue 28-Jun-16 19:48:58

nell, you should see your doctor as soon as you can, as this episode could be an early warning: explain what happened as you have on here and see what the doc says- let us know how you get on.

pippinandtog Tue 28-Jun-16 19:49:52

nell, you should see your doctor as soon as you can, as this episode could be an early warning: explain what happened as you have on here and see what the doc says- let us know how you get on.

Kummerspeck Tue 28-Jun-16 19:50:28

See your doctor. It may be nothing but it could be a TIA (transient ischaelic attack) so you should get checked over

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now