Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.


(1 Post)
mypropertea Tue 07-Jun-16 21:53:09

Does anyone with raynauds have any experience with getting a referral to see an NHS podiatrist/chiropodist? My toe nails don't grow all winter and the skin of my feet is thickened and damaged by chilblains- basically they are a mess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now