Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can you get neuralgia pain in breast

(4 Posts)
Notthinkingclearly Sun 29-May-16 13:27:07

I have been suffering from a sore pain in armpit for a week or more. Feels like almost a burn but nothing to see. Now I keep getting a shooting pain in my breast when I brush against clothing yet when I touch it firmly there is no discomfort. It feels almost like imagine shingles to be but there is no rash. All I can think of is i did some heavy lifting. Could this of caused neutalgia pain?

Notthinkingclearly Mon 30-May-16 08:44:11

Anyone?

babyboomersrock Mon 30-May-16 15:43:08

Hi OP - I'm assuming you've read this?

www.nhs.uk/conditions/breastpaincyclical/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I've had breast pain - including underarm pain - on and off all my adult life, but I have had it checked out several times. Don't leave it - you'll only worry anyway. Make an appointment with your GP and see what she/he thinks.

Foofoobum Mon 30-May-16 15:53:57

I had this and the doctor called it neuralgia. It went away after a few Months and hasn't to date returned. It was agony tho - sorry I can't be of more help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now