Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Breast concerns

(5 Posts)
Jayl116 Sat 28-May-16 19:52:45

So I have a personal question. I have several lumps on my right breast a few on my left a painful one specifically on the chest wall of my right. Pain has been there 3 months.
I also have been having periods every 2 weeks for 6 weeks ( very irregular for me) and I have headaches. What is going on?
Gp referred me to breast clinic but there is a long wait and I don't have appt yet!

TheoriginalLEM Sat 28-May-16 19:57:17

if you have been told there is a long wait for breast clinic then they don't suspect cancer. it sounds hormonal to me. how old are you?

Jayl116 Sat 28-May-16 20:22:42

25 with two children. Yes I'm sure they don't suspect it but being put on the bottom of the list because of my age when there are firm fixed lumps which only worsen doesn't make me feel overly happy. And now more and more symptoms it may be hormonal but unless I have very very early menopause I don't see why. I'm not on contraceptives or medication

TheoriginalLEM Sat 28-May-16 21:29:46

hormonsl issues don't always mean menopause though. x

Jayl116 Sat 28-May-16 22:04:53

Yes I know I just hate not knowing when I will be seen. I have worsening symptoms and I would like to begin some kind of investigation

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now