Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

GP or private to get rough, raised colourless moles removed?

(1 Post)
Draylon Thu 05-May-16 09:50:32

I have 2 or 3 patches of raised, rough patches on my torso, the largest in 10p across (on my spine), another on my hip. I'm 50+ and these started developing after I had the DC which I gather is quite common! I had about 6 cold-burnt off the year after my last DC.

I'm not worried about them; they're not cancerous, but the one on my back in particular gets quite dry and rough and clothing can catch on it and 'pull' it a bit so it bleeds a bit.

As this is obviously 'cosmetic', could a GP refer me to get them presumably frozen or do I need to go straight to a private hospital with dermatology?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now