Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

MRI results back very quickly - should I be worried?

(4 Posts)
StrictlyMumDancing Thu 14-Apr-16 12:01:51

Hi,

I had an MRI done late Tuesday night. It was arranged via GP and I was told to expect around 4-6 week maybe 8 week turnaround. Spoke to surgery today about some blood test results and they've told me the report is already in (but not yet been looked at by GP).

Should I be worried? Or am I lucky and the team I saw are exceptionally efficient?

Thanks

Thankfulforeveryday Thu 14-Apr-16 12:23:48

I wouldn't worry to much no. I have then regularly and at times they get looked at straight away and sent straight to my consultant. Depending on how busy they are really as to how long it takes.
I hope everything is ok though.

StrictlyMumDancing Thu 14-Apr-16 15:45:03

Thank you so much - I'm not normally lucky with results coming through quickly so needed someone to tell me this isn't that odd!
flowers

Pootles2010 Thu 14-Apr-16 15:48:18

I would have thought, if they were worried, they would have told your GP to look at them now. flowers though, it is horrible waiting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now