Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone else had this?

(5 Posts)
whyistherumgone Wed 13-Apr-16 16:36:04

Can't work out if I have a bug, (very small chance) pregnant or something else. i can't get a doctor's appointment at the moment for a week or two, so I'm mainly just musing rather than being a hypochondriac. For the past two weeks I've just felt off - bloating, irritable bowel, dizzy, headaches and feeling very sick suddenly so that I'm actually retching, then it passes again. I'm bone tired too and struggling to concentrate. I've also gone off coffee (I'm a massive coffee monster) and am absolutely ravenous all the time (which is inconvenient as I'm trying to get healthy and in shape). Period is due in a week so I did wonder if it was PMS but I don't normally experience anything like this. Hate going to the doctors so think I'll be inclined to wait it out but wondered if anyone has come down with a similar thing recently?

NotSleepyAtAll Wed 13-Apr-16 16:54:30

That's exactly how I've felt recently , every symptom in fact, and I'm 8 weeks pregnant.

WhatsGoingOnEh Wed 13-Apr-16 18:57:43

Do a test! I did both my pg tests a week before I was due on, and got a very accurate positive both times.

whyistherumgone Wed 13-Apr-16 19:59:57

Hmmm I did wonder....I feel different although can't really say why and my appetite has completely changed?! I've just done a first response but it's negative, so maybe it is a bug. I don't know if it's a bit early to tell though> are first responses generally accurate?

whyistherumgone Wed 13-Apr-16 20:01:27

Just seen another thread that could pretty much be mine - same symptoms, first response negative, odd. Maybe there * is * a bug going around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now