Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is there a dermatologist that knows what these spots are?

(3 Posts)
fjes1975 Thu 31-Mar-16 15:22:31

I thought they were blackheads but ive squeezed them to no avil and caused other damage. Its in a sensitive area so don't want to apply too much pressure.

These are them at 50x magnification.

PollyPerky Thu 31-Mar-16 16:19:16

Are they red or black?

If they are red they are most likely small blood blisters, called cherry angiomas. They can be removed with lasers.

fjes1975 Fri 01-Apr-16 07:49:13

Thanks but they are black

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now