Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any breast specialists out there?

(2 Posts)
verytiredmummy1 Fri 25-Mar-16 17:58:37

Any Doctors out there who could answer a few questions for me?

I know it's a long shot!

BackforGood Fri 25-Mar-16 23:32:38

If you are worried about lumps and bumps, you could ask on another thread that runs constantly in General Health, called Tamoxifen (there's usually a number afterwards as it's been running for years). Lots of friendly helpful people who are going through diagnosis or treatment or worries about what happens on the route to diagnosis, or, of course been told there is no issue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now