Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Lower abdominal pain

(2 Posts)
Keepittoyourself Tue 15-Mar-16 14:58:36

I have been to the doctors about this and am waiting for tests but I just wondered if anyone had any ideas in the meantime?
Two years ago I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries and a cervical ectropian(which I had cauterised) I was having bleading after sex and bloating etc.
It all settled down after a while but it had recently came back much worse. I cannot bear to have sex with my partner because it is so painful (on the rare occasion that we do I also get a really strange sensation that I really need to go to the toilet which means I have to stop or don't enjoy it) this is causing issues with my partner who doesn't seem to understand that it's not that I don't want to have sex it's just too painful (even if we don't actually have sex I still get awful cramps)
The few times it has happened recently I have had awful really heavy bleeding with lots of large clots for 5-10 days afterwards.
The doctor has arranged a scan and blood tests for next week and she did an internal examination today to see if she could find anything. I have been having awful cramps since she did this.
Sorry for the extra long post, has anyone experienced this or anything similar?

Keepittoyourself Fri 18-Mar-16 19:33:07

Anyone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now