Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

erythema nodosum and possible sarcoidosis

(2 Posts)
Mumsfret Sun 21-Feb-16 10:11:32

After a really busy stressful phase (8 months of extensive building works and home renovation) I started to feel really tired and run down. I thought must anaemic (I'm prone) but blood tests showed normal h/g and ferritin levels. Then I developed flulike symptoms, joint pain and came out in massive welts on my shins which are apparently called erythema nodosum. Now being investigated for sarcoidosis because of reporting a tight feeling and dull ache in my chest. X-ray done last Monday and bloods taken on Wednesday, but no results back yet. I'm really worried about what this all means as I have a really busy life with three young children and have recently started a doctoral level course. I have no energy or motivation and am in terrible pain all over.

Anyone have any experience or words of reassurance?

Mumsfret Sun 21-Feb-16 12:59:34

Hopeful bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now