Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

pre period heat

(9 Posts)
PassiveAgressiveQueen Sun 21-Feb-16 00:29:04

For 3 or 4 nights before my period my torso is sweating hot, we are talking hot flush. BUT my legs and feet are freezing cold, it is freezing up north.
I can't push the duvet down as my husband gets chilly, other than going to bed fully dressed for a snow walk on my lower half has anyone any suggestions?

SuckingEggs Sun 21-Feb-16 00:30:51

Separate duvets on the same bed. We do it. So much easier and less disturbance!

PassiveAgressiveQueen Sun 21-Feb-16 00:46:38

He didn't seem to like that, it received silence.

patterkiller Sun 21-Feb-16 00:49:02

Stuff what he wants. You're uncomfortable and not sleeping. Get your own duvet and fling it on and off to your hearts desire.

PassiveAgressiveQueen Sun 21-Feb-16 09:31:49

He is insisting i print a retraction, pointing out it was 12:45 and was trying to go to sleep wink

guidinglight Sun 21-Feb-16 18:11:03

We have a thin double duvet, and then a thick single duvet which I use on top (I'm the cold one). When we're both fighting over the extra one we switch to a thicker one. Would that be an option as you'd still be sleeping under the same duvet, but he could have a thicker layer?

PassiveAgressiveQueen Sun 21-Feb-16 19:36:21

I did it today, bought a winter single duvet so my legs can be warm but my upper body can be uncovered, of course i no longer need it for the next month smile

PassiveAgressiveQueen Sun 21-Feb-16 21:12:34

Now i am shivering, just whining.

SuckingEggs Mon 22-Feb-16 19:19:42

Tell him to grow up. Or it's separate beds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now