Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Chicken pox indents

(4 Posts)
ArielBelleElsa Sat 20-Feb-16 19:26:08

As the title says...does anyone have any experience of indents on the face fading? My daughter aged 3.5 had pox a year ago and still has quite a number of face indents (about 10-15). Some have improved in terms of depth, some are still as deep. Do they grow out as children age? My daughters are very noticeable particularly in brightly lit areas.

I know this isn't major but to me these marks are pretty severe and therefore upsetting.

LIZS Sat 20-Feb-16 19:29:10

Dd is 14 and a few are still visible from when she had it at almost 3. We tried bio oil but made no difference.

YesterdayOnceMore Sat 20-Feb-16 19:31:38

My son has them all over his body from when he had it 4 years ago. Not even fading.

ArielBelleElsa Sat 20-Feb-16 19:33:00

Have they improved at all? I would say my dd had a very severe case and she has 7 between her eyes, 6 on her temple and a number of others dotted about. Surely they can't all be permanent? I've never seen an adult so marked?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now