Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

migraine aura

(5 Posts)
whatevva Tue 16-Feb-16 15:32:45

I am having migraine aura up the left side. It is normally the right side confused Is there any significance in this?

Elibean Tue 16-Feb-16 15:36:54

I had aura migraines for years (till menopause), and it was usually one side but occasionally the other - I don't think its significant, at least it wasn't for me. Just bloody horrible: sympathies. Hope you feel better soon xx

JennyBunn Tue 16-Feb-16 15:41:07

Oh you poor thing flowers. I get aura migraines too, usually left sided. The few I've had that have been right sided have been significantly worse, but that may be a coincidence. I'm pretty sure that the side is insignificant though.

I hope that it passes for you soon, they a truly horrendous things.

whatevva Tue 16-Feb-16 15:44:24

Blooming menopause. I have a sparkling zig-zag across the screen (at least the parts that haven't disappeared into the ether) It is definitely left handed, this time.

I normally have one every 3-4 years, but had one last month sad. I hope this does not herald the start of a bad headache and throwing up. I have got off lightly for years.

whatevva Tue 16-Feb-16 15:46:01

Thanks for the kind words - retiring to a darkened room now grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now