Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Possible Vaginally Prolapse

(3 Posts)
GrannyHeadology Mon 15-Feb-16 12:16:20

I think I have a bit of a prolapse, do I need to see a doctor or is there anything I can do/buy to fix it myself? I've seen some of those electronic pelvic floor toners but not sure if they are a con or not to be used with a prolapse?

PeppasNanna Thu 18-Feb-16 00:27:56


MooseAndSquirrel Thu 18-Feb-16 00:44:00

Ive posted about this before but after Dd1 I had a posterior and anterior prolapse - I bought an electronic pelvic floor tonner that was bloody expensive! it was called Cleo and was one of the best but this was 6years ago it did absolutely fuck all! Once a prolapse has occurred no amount of exercise will tighten it up. As they can lead to further problems I suggest you see your gp. I had reconstructive surgery and was the best thing Ive ever done - was all back to normal if not better than it was previously!
Feel free to pm if I can help at all - I know first hand it can be a scary idea to start the process hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now