Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

What's doing the rounds at the moment?

(3 Posts)
youlemming Sun 31-Jan-16 20:30:16

Had a and cough for a couple of weeks then last weekend turned to more flu like, shivering temp nearly 39. Saw doctor on Mon as face felt like it was exploding and I'm used to sinus issues and have been on antibiotics.
Started feeling better by Thursday but kept off work the whole week. Now feeling awful again and temp over 39, what's doing the rounds right now something that reoccurs or could this be another one!
Only went back to work from mat leave for a week now been off a week and can't see me going in tomorrow

youlemming Sun 31-Jan-16 20:44:33

Update just had 2 lots of an upset stomach which may be the antibiotics but I'm on the last day and it's usually happened before now.

Other thing is I'm still bfing morning and evening, little one has had this horrid thing too just getting over it from last week.
Should I carry on feeding as normal?

MuttonDressedAsMutton Sun 31-Jan-16 21:47:31

I had the cold from hell early January and only just last week felt really better so obviously I'm overjoyed that I woke up this morning full of sodding cold again. This is not like me - I last had a cold maybe 10 years ago. Very unhappy sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now