Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Rheumatologist in London area (or Hertfordshire, North London-ish)

(1 Post)
mrsbadbody Thu 21-Jan-16 10:37:27

I've name changed because this would identify me. I'm in my twenties with a long standing diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren's Syndrome and neuropathy. Drs agree that I have every symptom of Polymyalgia Rheumatica but it would be incredibly rare in people my age.

I want to pay for a second opinion because I'm getting nowhere fast on the NHS. Any recommendations please? I need a real expert because of my age and symptoms. I know there is the Rheum Hospital in Bath but I'm not well enough to make the long journey right now.


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: