Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Could a d+v bug be doing the rounds in my house for a month?

(1 Post)
Squishyeyeballs Wed 20-Jan-16 09:11:50

Before Christmas, I had a bout of stomach cramps and diahrrea which I put down to a d+v bug. Toddler ds had diahrrea too and it passed in a few days so nothing to worry about. Then, just after Christmas, I had another few days of cramps after eating and a week later, a few days of abdominal cramps and wind. This week, I have had cramps on and off again and diahrrea this morning. Toddler ds had very soft stools yesterday.

Is it possible that a bug has been doing the rounds for a month? Dh says he has had a bit of an off tummy on and off too but he has a sensitive stomach anyway. I was in with my gp for something unrelated earlier in the week and he didn't seem concerned when I mentioned it to him.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: