Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Young, stressed bladder, 1 year since childbirth

(4 Posts)
TiredAndCantSleep Tue 19-Jan-16 11:54:55

Hi just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience I'm 25, had my LO a year ago ever since I've had water troubles and leaked small amounts. I went to see a doctor yesterday who has mentioned surgery, he told me my pelvic floor was really good so no problems there (I still do exercises) now I'm terrified as surgery at my age doesn't sound appealing also I've saw online you can't have anymore pregnancies afterwards?

iciclewinter Tue 19-Jan-16 15:33:56

Have you seen a physiotherapist?

JennyOnAPlate Tue 19-Jan-16 15:53:28

Was it a GP you saw? Just wondering how they established that your pelvic floor is fine?

Have you been doing pelvic floor exercises?

TiredAndCantSleep Tue 19-Jan-16 18:14:22

It was a gynaecologist he felt inside when I squeezed, also I've used an exerciser for a year and I can do it very well. Yep saw physio and have been pelvic floor training since birth. The opening of my bladder is loose hence when I have stress bladder just a bit worried as surgery seems to be my best bet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now