Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Non stop colds..anyone else?

(4 Posts)
PollyPerky Sun 17-Jan-16 18:06:15

I'm usually very healthy and can go 2 years without a cold.

But this year- flu thing in October (had flu jab a week before but would be coincidence) which took me about 8 weeks to feel right, was completely wiped out for 2 weeks, but since then I've had at least 2 -3 minor colds. Runny nose, sore throat, sneezing. I don't feel I've been well for months.
Eating well, exercising daily (most days) , some stress with emotional family stuff...

Just looking for a bit of empathy.

Chocqueen99 Sun 17-Jan-16 19:37:51

Yes me last year & somewhat this year.. The flu jab takes 2 weeks to work so you were unlucky there.
Last year at Christmas I had an horrible cold I was in bed for a week my throat felt like razor blades & I was so just so rough..

Then after that I had about another 4 sodding colds lol til summer came.

This year I've had 2 & one lingering cough in between & a annoying stuffy nose now but no other colds symptoms. ..
So yes u have my sympathy.

molacio Sat 23-Jan-16 19:35:20

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Badders123 Sun 24-Jan-16 15:26:05

I would suggest knocking the exercise on the head for a week and see his you feel then?
Your body obv needs more time to recover

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now