Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone got a Nutribullet?

(14 Posts)
Bjornstar Tue 12-Jan-16 21:02:33

If so, are you happy with the results and do you get a lot of use out of it?

I am thinking of buying one so would be grateful to hear your feedback.

Thanks!

BearFoxBear Tue 12-Jan-16 21:08:36

Hi, I use mine for a breakfast green smoothie every morning, plus use it to do things like make pancakes, grate cacao, blend soup, make apple puree - loads if things! It gets loads of use and I would highly recommend, so easy to clean too.

BertieBotts Tue 12-Jan-16 21:09:15

I've got one of the cheapy ones. Russell Hobbs I think. You make the smoothie in the bottle. I use it every day and would definitely recommend something along these lines. Whether the more expensive one is worth it probably depends how much you want to blend!

Fatrascals Tue 12-Jan-16 21:11:49

Only just got mine but love it so far

VulcanWoman Tue 12-Jan-16 21:11:50

I think the price is obscene, £100! I have a hand blender does the job just fine, the whole thing is just one big gimmick if you ask me.

janethegirl2 Tue 12-Jan-16 21:13:31

Yes I have a Nutribullet but use it primarily for cocktails. It's great for blitzing the ice grin

BearFoxBear Tue 12-Jan-16 21:14:24

I have a hand blender too, they do not do the same job at all!

RudyMentary Tue 12-Jan-16 21:15:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DoreenLethal Tue 12-Jan-16 21:16:49

Nutri Ninja - use it 3-4 times a week, for anything from grinding coffee to making sauces. It's bloody marvellous.

VulcanWoman Tue 12-Jan-16 21:18:56

Someone I know has one, I tried the smoothie it tasted/texture was the same. Please can you tell me what you found so different. My hand blender comes with a big plastic jug type thing, I wizz it all up in there.

SusannahD Tue 12-Jan-16 21:20:42

I've got a nutri ninja, I've got a hand blender and they are really not the same. Nutri ninja is great makes some really nice smoothies, I also use it for making sauces.

MountainDweller Wed 13-Jan-16 11:51:25

A hand blender wouldn't blend harder stuff (like carrots). I have a cheap blender which is just a glass jug on a stand. Makes great soups and smoothies and is fine with harder veg and ice.

PollyPocket100 Wed 13-Jan-16 12:10:04

We have one (it was a gift). Get used a lot and it's great! However, if I were to be purchasing one myself I wouldn't be spending £100.

daisyrosie Sun 24-Jan-16 12:28:50

We have a nutri ninja (900w) and use it every day for smoothies. As other posters have said it is also good for soups, sauces and dips (it makes a good guacamole too). The best thing is it's really good for making sure you get your fruit and vegetable intake, I've also lost weight, my skin is much clearer and I feel much more alert and healthier in myself. This has been really important to me as I have PCOS and am currently TTC, so changing my diet could have a big impact on this. Definitely recommend it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now