Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Allergy/ Sinus or what....

(1 Post)
seoda24 Tue 12-Jan-16 16:12:40

Hi there,
Just wondering are there any people out there who suffer from allergies during winter?I am nearing the end of my tether with a stuffy painful nose and a heaviness in ears for the past two months.My background is multiple allergies and atopic dermatitis which I take 2 daily prescribed antihistamines 2 for/ nasal spray.I was given a Kenalog injection a month ago a small dosage but...no help either .Just back from doctor and very disappointed in the attitude of nothing more to give, it's just you allergies !!!I have had all allergy tests done.Should I be suffering with uncomfortableness as in waking during night pain across nose can't breath feeling and general nose misery.Doctor says not sinus as antibiotic didn't help either .I am at a loss As I feel what appears petty to this doctor is making me miserable .Any allergy suffers out there ...???I am wondering what next ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now