Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Painful red spots on chin

(2 Posts)
fallintobits Thu 07-Jan-16 11:36:08

Hi, In April last year I noticed a couple of red, itchy sore spots on my chin (on the right just below the corner of my mouth) at the time I had changed my toothpaste so thought nothing of it and went back to my original toothpaste thinking it would clear up as quick as it came. I now have them all around my chin (similar to a designer goatie in shape) and they have started to appear under my nose too. I have an appointment booked with my GP because I think its time I got to the bottom of this and other stuff which has been going on for a while but just wanted to know if anyone else has had the same happen and what they did, it looks pretty awful, I'm feeling rather scrutty tbh.

Stellarella123 Fri 08-Jan-16 18:27:31

Iv had the same for a few yrs, just on chin & nose area, have tried everything including antibiotics and nothing has made much difference, it's worse around the time of the month, aloe Vera is good to heal them up faster, hope u find something to help X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now