Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Warm leg

(3 Posts)
PolovesTubbyCustard Wed 06-Jan-16 17:05:49

I have been having a strange sensation in my left leg for the past few days.

It feels like warm liquid running down my leg - but it isn't. That's the best way I can describe it.

Not painful at all. I can't pin on down to any thing unusual. I run regularly but over Xmas my training has lapsed.

I do have a blood clotting disorder which is controlled by daily warfarin. Have had two dvt previously but this feels nothing like that.

Any ideas?

I have an appointment at gp end of next week anyway foe another issue so could mention it then. Thought I might ask around first?

nmg85 Wed 06-Jan-16 17:45:37

I have had this before and it disappeared as quickly as it came. It really freaked me out as I have a bladder condition and to begin with I thought I had wet myself. I think when I mentioned it to my dr they said it could be to do with the nerves at in leg / pelvis but not 100% sure.

PolovesTubbyCustard Wed 06-Jan-16 17:56:34

Oh good. I hope it is something like that. Very odd sensation indeed.

Will keep tabs on it, and mention when I go to gp anyway.

Thanks for reply

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now