Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

feeling sick

(4 Posts)
Diddlesdog98 Mon 04-Jan-16 23:16:36

Since 16th December I have felt violently sick everyday to the point where I can barely eat anything all day unless I have a 5 minute break without feeling so ill, but I then regret it immediately afterwards.

Finally tonight I've been sick 3 times within a few hours but it's mainly just fluid as I haven't eaten much in the past few weeks. I will be going to the doctors next week but does anyone have any idea what it could be? Thank you in advance smile

rogueantimatter Tue 05-Jan-16 14:03:46

Poor you. That sounds awful.

I'm not a medic, but in theory it could be lots of things. Gallbladder, food intolerances. Have you got an appointment today? I'd think you'd qualify for an emergency appointment.

Aquamarine70 Wed 06-Jan-16 13:51:40

You really need to be seen by a Dr. You must be dehydrated. I hope you find out what's causing it. Excess acid can cause nausea & vomiting. Are you sure you're not pregnant? Have you recently been abroad & could have picked up a bug?

Musicaltheatremum Wed 06-Jan-16 14:10:59

Could you be pregnant? Wouldn't be the first time I have seen this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now