Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

feeling sick

(4 Posts)
Diddlesdog98 Mon 04-Jan-16 23:16:36

Since 16th December I have felt violently sick everyday to the point where I can barely eat anything all day unless I have a 5 minute break without feeling so ill, but I then regret it immediately afterwards.

Finally tonight I've been sick 3 times within a few hours but it's mainly just fluid as I haven't eaten much in the past few weeks. I will be going to the doctors next week but does anyone have any idea what it could be? Thank you in advance smile

rogueantimatter Tue 05-Jan-16 14:03:46

Poor you. That sounds awful.

I'm not a medic, but in theory it could be lots of things. Gallbladder, food intolerances. Have you got an appointment today? I'd think you'd qualify for an emergency appointment.

Aquamarine70 Wed 06-Jan-16 13:51:40

You really need to be seen by a Dr. You must be dehydrated. I hope you find out what's causing it. Excess acid can cause nausea & vomiting. Are you sure you're not pregnant? Have you recently been abroad & could have picked up a bug?

Musicaltheatremum Wed 06-Jan-16 14:10:59

Could you be pregnant? Wouldn't be the first time I have seen this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now