Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

anyone had dizzyness related to stomach upset

(2 Posts)
Needtoprotect16 Fri 25-Dec-15 22:23:53

A week ago I had swollen glands, stuffiness in head. Was definitely a bug which made my stomach a bit upset but no diarrhoea. I felt short bouts of dizziness though which still haven't disappeared although everything else has cleared up.

It's really strange - the dizziness seems to originate from my stomach and very quickly makes me light-headed and I have to focus to gain composure. Is this a thing? All past dizziness has been located in my head area not my stomach. It's really weird.

MerryInthechelseahotel Fri 25-Dec-15 23:49:20

Yes, a few days ago. My ds had had a tummy bug with diarrhoea; a lot of his class had it too. I had a version where I was feeling slightly nauseous, stomach pains and dizziness. It was horrid. If I lay still I was better. Now I have a bad cold sad I hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now