Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

house issues

(2 Posts)
Avpixie27 Tue 22-Dec-15 22:28:46

I have been on at my housing agency since before my son was born about damp and mould and a broken window. They keep saying "we are waiting for quotes" he is 9months now so its been a year of hot air up my backside. What can i do?

TheHouseOnTheLane Wed 23-Dec-15 08:08:43

Is it a local authority place? You need to contact the Health and Safety dept of your county council. Google the name of your town and Health and Safety Department. Report the agency to them...they're very good at sorting this out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now