Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.


(1 Post)
kamillaw Mon 21-Dec-15 21:39:35

I'm struggling to hear my daughter speak of we are walking outside or in the car/bus. I can't always hear hubby either. Is it better to go to GP or bypass and try and book in with Boots?

I don't think my ears are blocked as I've had that before and it's a particular type of deafness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now