Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

How to get rid of uper back pain?

(3 Posts)
Poojarawat Mon 21-Dec-15 08:58:36

I have a pain during movment in my uper back which caused due to stretching. how to ger rid by this pain?

Getit Mon 21-Dec-15 09:02:02

A good mctimoney chiropractor

Maiziemonkey Fri 25-Dec-15 03:05:21

do go on the back thread- "endless backs..." i thtink it starts, lots of good advice all variations of back/other pain, as you'll want something to help while you wait to see chiro/osteo/doc. heat is usually great on muscular issues, proper rest, anti-inflammatory, ice may also help, even combined with heat, just dont make either too extreme. i buy heat pads which stick on and are very effective, in most pound shops, Curaheat is the best. lying in active rest position will often help- google it.
for dealing with difficult high pain level, remember ibuprofen, paracetamol and codeine can all be taken at once, obvs most will always advise only using codeine for a few days, but most issues will resolve by then- if not its a sign it needs more checking out, hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now