Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any ideas?

(1 Post)
80schild Wed 09-Dec-15 22:54:53

At the beginning of the year I had a number of infections (the worst was a bladder infection with a secondary infection of oral thrush) that didn't clear up and was so ill that at one point my gp tested me for ovarian cancer. I have managed to go 4 months now without having anything major happen but have now just noticed a huge rash on my arm - when I went to pharmacist she said it looked infected. On top of this, I have noticed pain in my bladder and I just know that it is starting up again. I am feeling so depressed at the thought of another winter being ill and not knowing how to deal with it and not getting any answers again and not having any energy.

I keep on thinking there must be someone who must know something that will explain all the infections that are difficult to get rid of. Before I had kids I was hardly ever unwell and now it just seems to be the general state of affairs. At first I thought it was just what happened when you had kids but it really doesn't feel normal.

Suggestions anyone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now