Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help! I'm going out of my mind.

(7 Posts)
Mypubesarestraight Sat 05-Dec-15 14:24:14

I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago. It came up as positive.

Due to ill health to have an abortion. On the day I was very upset. They scanned me and said They couldn't see anything but I had thick womb lining.

I did another pregnancy test in the hospital and it came up negative.

As I still haven't had a period after a couple of weeks I decided to take another clear blue pregnancy test and its come up as positive! What the heck is going on?

Mypubesarestraight Sat 05-Dec-15 14:25:03

*i decided to have an abortion.

Hawest1 Sat 05-Dec-15 14:27:08

Oh heck! Definitely go back & see a doctor, there is obviously something going on with ur body even if it isn't a pregnancy, just Explain what has happened, maybe do a couple

Hawest1 Sat 05-Dec-15 14:28:09

Sorry posted too soon.
Maybe do a couple more tests at home, even just before ur app & take them as proof of what is happening.

Mypubesarestraight Sat 05-Dec-15 14:33:11

I really hope I'm not pregnant. I cannot cope with going back to that clinic.

Hawest1 Sat 05-Dec-15 16:01:05

Aw bless ya. Definately go & see a doctor & explain what's going on they will sort it out. Something is messing with ur hormone levels & if it's not a baby it's Definately best to get it looked at by professionals x

Mypubesarestraight Sat 05-Dec-15 21:33:11

I've had stomach cramps all night confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now