Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Feeling dizzy and faint but also sick

(6 Posts)
Babyapes88 Sat 28-Nov-15 21:58:15

I have recently started to feel sick and dizzy and I get that light headed sensation where I feel I may pass out but I don't. I did o to the hospital a few weeks ago but nothing was found. I am a little concerned as this happens just as I have got into bed and layed down. It rarely happens when up and about. Any advice would be much appreciated.

sadie9 Sun 29-Nov-15 01:01:58

What age are you? And what is your cycle like. I got this when I started getting menopause. Feeling weak like I had food poisoning only without the getting sick. Worse in bed and early morning. Then OK once I got up.

AnotherStitchInTime Sun 29-Nov-15 01:13:06

Pregnant? Anaemic? Low blood sugar? Dehydration? Many things can cause your symptoms, go to your GP.

bobs123 Sun 29-Nov-15 01:51:33

Could it be vertigo? I have had this. I lie down on one side and feel dizzy like the room is swimming. This can also make me feel queasy.

Muddlewitch Sun 29-Nov-15 02:32:13

When you went to the hospital dos they do blood tests to rule out anaemia or other deficiencies?

Muddlewitch Sun 29-Nov-15 02:32:32

*did they

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now