Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

A bit awkward 😳

(4 Posts)
Janematalans Sat 28-Nov-15 09:43:08

My son's balls are huge 😨. I'm sure it's not anything serious but I'm a bit concerned. He's 7 and before I take him to the docs, I just wanted to check if anyone else noticed massive balls on their sons! 😨

Hassled Sat 28-Nov-15 09:48:29

Yes - DS1 had a testicular hernia when he was about 5. Size of a satsuma. It requires an op - but fairly minor. He then went on to get another one the other side a year or so later. You should get it checked.

Janematalans Sat 28-Nov-15 10:03:04

Oh it's nowhere near that size. Just looks big i guess. He's not in any pain so I think it's fine. Will get it checked though. Thanks.

Titsywoo Sat 28-Nov-15 10:12:21

As in they always have been? Ds testicles swelled up once and even though he was in no pain he was sent straight to hospital in case of testicular torsion. In the end it was epididymitis which is an infection. I'd get it checked today as it can be serious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now