Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dr. Mumsnet diagnosis please

(6 Posts)
ohhelpohnoitsa Fri 27-Nov-15 19:46:20

I have several issues but not pain.
1. When I am in bed asleep, I often wake and find I cannit turn mysef over - my hips/pelvis/bottom just feel too heavy to move. I literally abe to grab the headboard to pull myself over.
2. I have to wee the minute I wake and it is often incredibly strong.
3. I occasionally get a soreness (like pulled muscles after.excercise) in side my hips at the back

Any ideas? I am wondering if I have a prolapse of some kind?

574ejones Sat 28-Nov-15 07:15:53

Could it be a kidney infection? Probably worth getting it checked out properly.

coveredinsnot Sat 28-Nov-15 07:21:41

I was thinking kidneys too but I'm not a medic. Could be different things occurring at the same time. Could be a lower back problem. Hard to diagnose anything without knowing your age history etc. Get yourself to a gp!

TheoriginalLEM Sat 28-Nov-15 07:24:29

the wee sounds normal. you've not piddled for 8 hours so its concentrated.

are you overweight?

ohhelpohnoitsa Sat 28-Nov-15 22:51:51

Thanks for the replies. I am indeed overweight, not massive as I am very tall but yes, definitely overweight. I am early 40s with 3 dcs (all under 8) and have no medical issues that I am aware.of, no histor of anything similar, normal regular perods etc. I thought of kidneys too. I will definitely book in at the doctors. I did lots of reading up on here last night. We ladies do have a whole host of things that could go wrong it sounds. Dr. Google and Dr. Mumsnet are enlightening if a little extreme!

TheoriginalLEM Sat 28-Nov-15 23:06:22

i only ask as i get similar backpain and am overweight. blessed in the boob department.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now