Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Weird breast sensations and pain

(2 Posts)
herethereandeverywhere Mon 23-Nov-15 18:07:03

I have no lump and no visible breast changes but I have a nagging sensation which is sometimes like a burning pain and sometime more low level. It's similar to when I had a blocked duct when breastfeeding (haven't bf for over 3 and a half years). It's also starting to ache around my arm/armpit but I'm not sure whether that's because of how I've been holding myself when it's sore. I also get a feeling like something is leaking out - but when I look/touch it doesn't seem wet.

These feelings have been increasing from infrequent to almost constant over the last month.

I have a Dr appointment for Friday but I know that there'll be a hoo hah about whether I need a chaperone (no available appts with female doc) then if I eventually get an examination they'll refer me for an ultrasound anyway...cue more waiting...

So - any experience of this anyone?

Notthinkingclearly Mon 23-Nov-15 18:41:11

I had exactly the same sensation. Spent ages checking to see if i had leaked something. Hadn't breastfed for several years. Had a scan and all ok. I think my was actually muscle wall pain that I had and still get now. Hope goes well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now